Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chocolate

There is no denying it. I love chocolate. Well, maybe I should broaden that. I love sweets. I mean, I really really like them. This isn't all that surprising, my parents love them some sweets, too. I was watching an episode of Celebrity Rehab tonight and wondered if Dr. Drew could start a program for people addicted to sugar. Of course, the fact that Dr. Drew is kind of hot might have had something to do with it. My friend Sara bought me a box of Bochner Chocolates for my birthday. They are almost too pretty to eat. 


I was also playing with the settings on my camera tonight. This is my candy in "pastel." 


And sepia tones...



And black and white...


I'm going to share these and my leftover Betty Jane Candies Rumballs with my co-workers tomorrow when we go to Three Samurai for my post-birthday lunch. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When You Selfishly Think You Had a Bad Day

I was feeling sorry for myself as I sat in the Admiral's Lounge, waiting for my flight home. It was a stressful week at work. I logged 7...