Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1-4-11

Another vacation day for me. I could really get used to early retirement, if not for the tiny issue of money.  


Bailey and I took our first walk of the new year to Willow Creek Park. It looks rather cold and empty. Kind of like the house today after taking down all the Christmas decorations. I'm going to try and remember to take this same photo at the beginning of each month to show how the seasons mark the passage of time on our daily walks.

Today also marked my first Weight Watcher's meeting of 2011. Suffice it so say I've been on a feeding frenzy the past couple of weeks with Christmas, my niece's wedding, New Year's, and my birthday. Thankfully, since December 14, 2010, I only gained 1.8 pounds. I'll chalk that up as a success (sort of). 



No comments:

Post a Comment

When You Selfishly Think You Had a Bad Day

I was feeling sorry for myself as I sat in the Admiral's Lounge, waiting for my flight home. It was a stressful week at work. I logged 7...