I'm already a day behind on the one thing I said I was going to do this year. One of my coworker's is an avid blogger, and I read on one of her posts a couple of months ago about her goal to complete a 365 blog, which meant she planned to take a photo and make a blog entry for every day of the year.
So, since 2011 is the year leading up to my next milestone birthday, I decided to try and do the same. Here it is 1-2-11. Well, suffice it to say that New Year's Eve and my niece Amanda's wedding had a little something to due with my excessive fatigue on New Year's Day.
This is my first look at daylight on Saturday, January 1, 2011, taken out the window from Room 433 at the Grand Harbor in Dubuque. I stumbled to the window and opened the curtains, thinking all the while "my head hurts...."
This helps explain the hurting head - shots of Southern Comfort at midnight with Alex (the groom) and brother Jerry.
Here's to 2011 -- Cheers!!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm Wondering How I Got Here...
I never considered myself a girlie girl. I never wore pink as a child...or really even as an adult. I probably played "house" a ha...
-
I just returned from my first trip to Paris. Overall, it was a lovely trip that was jam-packed with fun and adventure despite the rainy weat...
-
On my way home from work tonight, there was a story on NPR about a speech Robert F. Kennedy made in South Africa in 1966. A new documentary,...
-
One obvious sign of my aging over the past years occurs every summer when I make that first foray into the river to see if I can still water...


No comments:
Post a Comment