Well, I figured now is a good time to dust off this blog since my life is in a total upheaval. In three more days I am moving back to Farley ... with my sister and the parents. I am going through a whole range of emotions, not the least of which is anxiety due to all the clutter.
More to come. The first hurdle was just remembering my credentials to get logged in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm Wondering How I Got Here...
I never considered myself a girlie girl. I never wore pink as a child...or really even as an adult. I probably played "house" a ha...
-
I just returned from my first trip to Paris. Overall, it was a lovely trip that was jam-packed with fun and adventure despite the rainy weat...
-
On my way home from work tonight, there was a story on NPR about a speech Robert F. Kennedy made in South Africa in 1966. A new documentary,...
-
One obvious sign of my aging over the past years occurs every summer when I make that first foray into the river to see if I can still water...
No comments:
Post a Comment