Today is my brother Tim's birthday. As kids, we frequently had to celebrate our birthdays together since my birthday is tomorrow. As evidence...
Looks like this was the year he turned 8 and I turned 4. Something weird was going on with my bangs, and I'm not sure why I'm dressed in a summer shirt in the dead of winter. Dave (on the far right) looks particularly excited to be celebrating birthdays with us. About the only thing missing from this picture is June Cleaver...we look so dang wholesome.
Let's see, so if I was 4 in that picture, that means 45 years have gone by since it was taken. We look a little differently now.
And, I have to show a picture from tonight, with my favorite great-nephew Carter. He cracks us all up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm Wondering How I Got Here...
I never considered myself a girlie girl. I never wore pink as a child...or really even as an adult. I probably played "house" a ha...
-
I just returned from my first trip to Paris. Overall, it was a lovely trip that was jam-packed with fun and adventure despite the rainy weat...
-
On my way home from work tonight, there was a story on NPR about a speech Robert F. Kennedy made in South Africa in 1966. A new documentary,...
-
One obvious sign of my aging over the past years occurs every summer when I make that first foray into the river to see if I can still water...



No comments:
Post a Comment