Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February Update


This was Willow Creek Park on January 4th. My goal was to take a photo from this vantage point each month to mark the passage of the seasons. Well, scratch my February photo. There is so much snow on the path that it is nearly impossible for Bailey and I to forge our way into the park. So, use your imagination to envision the scene above with about 16" of snow on the ground. Hopefully, March will be better.

At least I can report that the days are getting noticeably longer. For today, sunrise took place at 7:11 a.m. and sunset is at 5:29 p.m., giving us 10 hours and 18 minutes of daylight.

Winter isn't too awful, except when I'm walking Bailey at 5:30 a.m. and the clock at New Life Fitness reports the temperature as -14 degrees!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When You Selfishly Think You Had a Bad Day

I was feeling sorry for myself as I sat in the Admiral's Lounge, waiting for my flight home. It was a stressful week at work. I logged 7...