Saturday, January 11, 2014

Fresh

There is nothing better than a fresh haircut to boost your self esteem. I used to be one of those people who got my hair cut every four weeks...like clock work. I can't even remember when life started getting in the way, and I was canceling more appointments than I was keeping. Today, for example, was my first haircut since September...when I got my hair cut and colored in Hattiesburg, MS of all places. In keeping with my theme of making 2014 the year of taking my life back, I am not going to go more than six weeks between cuts.

Next up - a refresh on that color!


1 comment:

When You Selfishly Think You Had a Bad Day

I was feeling sorry for myself as I sat in the Admiral's Lounge, waiting for my flight home. It was a stressful week at work. I logged 7...