Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Go shawty, it's your birthday
We gonna party like it's your birthday
(Fifty cent)

And I'm sure you will agree
It couldn't fit more perfectly
Than to have a world party on the day you came to be

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday
(Stevie Wonder)

Yes, people, I am now officially 50 years old. Technically it happened at 7:46 this morning, even though I started celebrating at 12:07 a.m.

I don't feel any different. Of course, it's 9:35 a.m., and I am still in bed. So, that seems to be helping A LOT! Maybe I should start every day like this....oh, plus the three pudding shots I just did by myself. Why not pudding shots for breakfast on your birthday.


3 comments:

  1. Don't drink alone! Have a pudding shot for me, too! Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it a little strange that more people didn't indulge in the pudding shots at your party. I think I ate the bulk of them ... which could be a contributing factor of why I can't remember anything after "the barn". I don't even really remember how we got home from the barn ... except when you woke me up and made me go check the doors to make sure they were locked and then like 5 minutes later woke me up for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete

When You Selfishly Think You Had a Bad Day

I was feeling sorry for myself as I sat in the Admiral's Lounge, waiting for my flight home. It was a stressful week at work. I logged 7...